To set up a new account on the membership portal:
Member365 New Accounts.
- If you already have an account on the portal:
Member365 Existing Accounts.
- If you prefer to submit a paper application, print this
and submit to the address given on the form.
Allow up to 4 weeks for paper renewals to be processed.
- Existing members will be sent an annual renewal e-mail
with a link to the portal.
Members agree to abide by the
Code of Ethics.
- Instructions for donating to the Squint and Juanita Moore
Scholarship fund, sponsored by the Chipeta Chapter can be
- Online donations to the Chipeta Chapter General Fund or to
the Alice Hamilton Scholarship Fund, sponsored by the
state CAS can be done
Member benefits include:
entertaining and educational archaeological presentations
at our meetings
- field trips to sites around
Colorado and surrounding states
opportunities to participate in professionally supervised
archaeological projects, volunteer work trips, and
membership in the state organization:
the Colorado Archaeological Society
- newsletters and journals
- The Uncompahgre Journal:
the Chipeta Chapter newsletter,
published eight times per year
the Colorado Archaeological Society newsletter
the Colorado Archaeological Society journal,
Program for Avocational Archaeological Certification
- Colorado Archaeological Society annual meetings
For more information